APAC MARKETING MANAGER (based in Hong-Kong)
Laboratoires Expanscience ( www.expanscience.com ) is an independent French pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics laboratory that develops and manufactures innovative osteoarthritis and skincare products. Expanscience Laboratoires has more than 60 years of history and enjoying fast growth in about 100 countries and annual sales turnover of more than 270M Euro and growing.
Expanscience dermo cosmetic category with their flagship brand Mustela, (European leading brand in skin care products for babies, children and young mothers), has been developing at a strong double digit growth rate in APAC through a network of exclusive importer/distributors.
They are now looking for APAC Regional Marketing Manager for Mustela to be based in regional office in Hong Kong .
- Based in : Hong Kong / Hong Kong
- Contract : 10/2019 - permanent
Directly reporting to the APAC Director (based in Hong Kong) and you are in constant liaison with the Global brand teams (located at HQ) to act as the key interface between brand and markets. You will responsible to animate, coordinate branding and marketing strategy in 7 countries across the region ( Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines) and to allow optimal launch in Thailand and Japan.
Your mains duties are:
• Regional brand development and training:
-Impulse, validate and support the distributor’s marketing/ digital brand strategies, considering both corporate strategies and guidelines, and the local markets specificities.
-Establish and monitor the regional marketing budget including countries marketing allowances.
-Ensure regional homogenous pricing for the brand.
-Adapt and implement the HQ digital training platform with distributors.
-Take in charge the organization of the annual meeting.
• Execution / Coordination and monitoring of distributors operational and digital marketing plan:
- Evaluate and agree on local marketing tools and digital networks deployment, monitor the implementation of such tools.
- Support and control the implementation of distributor’s marketing/digital plans.
- Forecast, order and inventory the POP materials, seasonal visuals, promotion gifts, and ensure effective allocation to the stores.
- Help with the organization of PR, congress, exhibitions.
• Monitor and analyze sell out and follow up of existing selected ecommerce sites and platforms.
• Market intelligence: Gather and analyze competitive market information/product offer/ price and trends.
Function skills : marketing ( communication - advertising - printed materials - visual merchandiser - e-commerce merchandising - trainer - point of sales materials - community management - digital marketing - CRM - international operational marketing ) sales ( visual merchandiser - trade marketer )
Product skills : beauty ( toiletries & personal care - skin care )
Product category : Middle-market / High-end
Business sectors : distribution / retail ( agent / importer / distributor ) manufacturer ( beauty )
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience in dermo- cosmetic or compatible area.
• You have a strong knowledge on Asia market.
• You have a real entrepreneur mindset and attitude, self-driven , and are able to work with a small team where you can have an impact on the business.
• You combine excellent communication and presentation skills in order to engage multiple skateholders (internal and external) and to act as a brand ambassador.
• You have an experience and knowledge of Asia digital marketing tools.
• You are fluent in English. Others Asian languages are a plus.
• You are willing to travel around 40% of your time and ponctually in France ( 1 to 2 times per year ).
• You have gratuated from Business school (MBA is a plus).
Experience years : 5 to 10
Language skills : english (business proficient)
Degree level reached : 3 years of graduate edu